Friday, May 16, 2008

Fabric and Shoes


Quilt pattern and fabric I bought at my favorite haunt "Nancy's Calico Patch" the other week. Now to find time to start working on it. I love the French blue and yellow fabrics. This will be pretty in either my master bedroom or in the living room.

In today's mail arrived a box of fabrics I ordered on line from Got Fabric.com. I can never get over how quickly merchandise I order from them in Hilo, Hawaii gets to Virginia.

The blue daisy and ladybug flannel is for a receiving blanket for my next granddaughter to arrive in September. Her mommy is doing her nursery with a ladybug motif. I'm going to do a crochet edging around it.

The pink ladybug fabric is to trim some diaper burp cloths for her, maybe a bib...any other ideas???

The green tropical foliage is for my stash. The pre-quilted tropical fish I'm going to just bind the edges and something the babies can lay on the grass for picnics or at the pool side.

The turquoise and hot pink Hawaiian print...not sure what that will be used for. The pink design is in a stripe so...several ideas floating around my head...in a quilt, in a tote-bag, in a garment???


These are my favorite shoes for spring. They are so comfy. I have been living in Crocs. These are a little dressier and are by OAKb. the ribbon bow is so you can switch it to match outfits.

Today I went with DH to Bass Pro and found this pair of Crocs. I love them!!! The strip across the toe has an insert that looks like black patent. A little dressier for them.



And these...are from Bass Pro too!! Flip-flops and the straps have rows of rickrack!!!

No comments: