Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TAGGED

I've been tagged by my babygirl. And I'm suppose to list SIX unimportant things that makes me happy!

The Rules:
A) List 6 unimportant things that make you happy
B) Mention and link to the person that tagged you
C) Tag 6 of your favorite bloggers to play along and comment onthere blogs to let them know they have been taggedSo here are mine:

1--Newspaper being on the driveway when I get up mornings.

2--Plenty of Diet Pepsi in my insulated glass with ice in it.

3--Something chocolate on hand when I get the craving.

4--The cats keeping it in the litter box and no accidents by doggies. They all have been keeping Momma/Nana happy.

5--The right color thread on hand when I am sewing, machine embroidering, quilting, etc.

6--Plenty of bright cheerful scraps of fabric

and what the heck I'm going to do seven since baby girl only did five!!!

7--Finding the embroidery design I'm looking for, the person I'm looking for in my FTM, or any picture or document I'm looking for on my computer FAST!!!


NOW I AM TAGGING!!!

Autum

Lola


Laurie

Barb

Arlette

Susan

Millie


YOU and anyone else who would like to join in on the fun!!!!!!

No comments: